Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tq


Thank you for being...
My Lovely Friend

For you'll never truly know
What you mean to me
Of all the joy you have brought my way

The kindness my own eyes have seen
Your smile is like the sunshine
Always brightening my way
Your generous hand, always there for me
Taking mine,to share the day

Even through the storms that come

You often bring the rainbow

What a lovely friend you are

The worlds greatest... I suppose!

And if I can ever return the favor

I'll be there to make you smile, too

And if you ever need me

I'll be there to see you through

Out of all the people,
I have ever met

Through all my days upon this earth
Finding the friend, that I have found in you
The time I've spent has been its worth

I want you to know How special you are I cherish your friendship And the time on line~ You are my great companion, Your warm smiles brighten my day You always bring happiness Each and every single day~ Be happy my cherished friend Life is beautiful my dear Your friendship means a lot Please be there always for me~



What is friendship for most people?
Friendship is the only thing in life you can depend on.
They're there for you when no one else.
You tell them you're whole life basically, the good & the bad.
You can trust them to give you good advice.
No one can come above them.
For me, my best friend's the most amazing person alive.
She's gorgeous and funny.
She makes me smile, when I need it most.
She's so bubbly, & I love her with my everything.


to~my lovely friends...